7.13.2011

be bold

if you also follow my party blog, swanky::chic::fete, my recent post over there was featuring a fun colorful tablescape for a bridesmaids luncheon that really made my heart beat a little faster ~ with it's bright hues and lively patterns and prints, it is such a spectacular table to be seated in!

my love for colors and patterns do not end there. last week, i received in the mail my new iphone case in blue clover and green monogram and i am hesitating to part with my jonathan adler one. it's still in great shape but i was ready to move on to my favorite blue & green.

iPhone cases

still from the past weekend, i was in black leggings and tunic (surprise, surprise) and i desperately needed some color. these bangles were making some annoying noise on my wrist but that's part of the beauty of it. love these gems!

Colorful Saturday

my recent go-to accessory is my bib necklace a dear friend made all the way from the philippines (thank you, C!). this mother of pearl beauty with gorgeous cobalt blue beads was the perfect accent for my plain sheath dress. i wore them last weekend to a wedding with my peach halston, scored over a year ago from Gilt. got tons of compliments for it!

Off to a wedding!

last month, i wore them to my hubby's class reunion with a dramatic gunmetal custom-made dress by jenny kim, same designer that made my wedding gown 11 years ago.

Mother of pearl

i do dare to be bold sometimes!

1 comment:

shellybeeens said...

Love the necklace and bangles